(no subject)

Sachin Kashyap
I've been using octave 4.2.1 recently and the font size in the command window appears to be very small. Please provide a step by step procedure to increase the font size in the command window of octave 4.2.1, on Windows 10. Thank you.

Re:

Torsten-3
On 06.10.2017 20:24, Sachin Kashyap wrote:
> I've been using octave 4.2.1 recently and the font size in the command
> window appears to be very small. Please provide a step by step procedure
> to increase the font size in the command window of octave 4.2.1, on
> Windows 10. Thank you.

Hi Sachin,

I guess you are using the gui. Here are the stpes for changing the font
size:

1. Open the preferences via the menu "Edit/Preferences" or by typing
"preferences" into the terminal
2. Go to the tab "Terminal"
3. Select the desired font size in the spinbox "Font size"

Torsten

Re:

Sachin Kashyap
It worked. Thank you :)