octave 500se

天籁之音
Hello
Excuse me, what is the DC voltage of the amplified phono of Octave 500 SE
Thank you

Re: octave 500se

Doug Stewart-4

On Sun, Oct 28, 2018, 10:50 AM 天籁之音, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello
Excuse me, what is the DC voltage of the amplified phono of Octave 500 SE
Thank you

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your question. Please explain it in more detail.

Re: octave 500se

Ian McCallion
This is not the help service for the Octave Hp 500 Se | Pre Amplifier.