octave for vms.

Jack A Walker
In the FAQ I think it mentions that octave has been ported to open vms.  Could
someone confirm or deny this?  If this port does exist could someone point me to
it?

Thanks,
Jack

octave for vms.

John W. Eaton-6
Jack A. Walker <[hidden email]> wrote:

: In the FAQ I think it mentions that octave has been ported to open
: vms.  Could someone confirm or deny this?  If this port does exist
: could someone point me to it?

I don't know of a port to VMS, either on VAX or Alpha systems.

If anyone is interested in working on a VMS port, please contact me
first so that you can work with the latest sources.  Merging changes
based on 1.1.1 would mean a lot of unnecessary work.