octave forge fits package

John Donoghue-3
Is anyone actively maintaining this package (or intending to) ?

Looks like the forge repo hasn't been updated since 2015, and there a few
bugs with it so it will now not install in 5.0.1.

I'll willing to update and make a new release if all are ok with that

JD

RE: octave forge fits package

John Donoghue-3
No response ...

Carnë Draug
On Tue, 8 Jan 2019 at 21:15, JohnD <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]

The FITS package is listed as an external package.  I think with the
current organisation of Octave Forge, only the listed package
maintainer should be making or approving changes and that person is
Dirk Schmidt [hidden email]

RE: octave forge fits package

John Donoghue-3

Is it an external package because the maintainer wanted that, or because he didn’t respond last year when the email went out ?

On Wed, 9 Jan 2019 at 19:37, JohnD <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]

I have no clue.