[octave forge] general update

John Donoghue-3
Anyone working on updating the general package for a new release, or
can/should I work on it?

JohnD

RE: [octave forge] general update

John Donoghue-3

I've made some additional changes in the general repo and fixed any pending
bugs in the tracer related to general and will be preparing a release unless
someone has any objections or wants to test it.

In windows and fedora using octave 4.4, I get 15 tests OK, no fails.

Re: [octave forge] general update

Juan Pablo Carbajal-2
> In windows and fedora using octave 4.4, I get 15 tests OK, no fails.

Same for Ubuntu 18.04 after installing nettle-dev