octave_user_function::function_name()

Jens Ruecknagel-2
Hi everyone,

do you know why std::string function_name (void) was removed from class
octave_user_function in file ov-us-fcn.h?

Because I need it.

Is there a replacement?

Adding
std::string function_name (void) const { return my_name; }
to class octave_user_function in file ov-us-fcn.h seems fine to me.

Thanks

Jens

octave_user_function::function_name()

John W. Eaton-6
On 15-Mar-2004, Jens Ruecknagel <[hidden email]> wrote:

| do you know why std::string function_name (void) was removed from class
| octave_user_function in file ov-us-fcn.h?

Because it was redundant.  There is a name method in the
octave_function base class.

jwe