pending nan-3.1.3 release

Olaf Till-2
Alois,

still a small change requested, for which you only have to push a
commit, no need to re-generate the tarballs. (Since this is an
external package, even formal changes have to be done or authorized by
you yourself.)

In inst/range.m a part of the license text seems accidentally cut off,
could you please re-insert it.

The file src/make.m is copyrighted, but not licensed, so we can't
distribute it. Alternatively or additionally to providing a license
(and possibly better anyway), we can delete it from the distribution
since it doesn't seem to be needed for Octave. Tell me if you want me
to provide a patch to the root Makefile which deletes src/make.m in
the release.

Not important for the release, but src/xptopen.cpp, src/make.m,
test/test_str2array.csv, and test/test_xptopen.m are executable files,
but probably should not be.

The html was generated by a non-current version of generate_html. I
can publish the html generated at my machine, but you should check the
result.

Olaf

Re: pending nan-3.1.3 release

Olaf Till-2
FTR, Alois replied at the tracker

https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/package-releases/314/

and the release is published. (This is not the official release
announcement.)

Olaf