problem Matpower MPReduction

Pawel
I have a problem with running a 'MPReduction' function of MatPower Software.
Below there is text from command window:

>> mpc=loadcase('case9');
>> e=[6];
>> [mpcreduced,Link,BCIRCr]=MPReduction(mpc,e,0)
error: fprintf: invalid format specified
error: called from
    MPReduction at line 45 column 1

A time ago the function was running correctly.
Reinstalation of Octave nor MatPower doesn't solve a problem.
Please advice me what could be a reason of received failure?
An MPReduction function file has been attached:
MPReduction.m
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t372831/MPReduction.m>

Re: problem Matpower MPReduction

Andreas Weber-6
Am 22.04.2018 um 01:12 schrieb Pawel:
> <http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t372831/MPReduction.m>

I didn't know that "%n" is a valid format specifier in Matlab?!?
Try to replace them with "\n" and try again.
-- Andy

Re: problem Matpower MPReduction

Carlo de Falco-2

> On 22 Apr 2018, at 11:23, Andreas Weber <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I didn't know that "%n" is a valid format specifier in Matlab?!?
this seems to be use of the new Matlab string class introduced in R2016b:
https://it.mathworks.com/help/matlab/ref/string.html

c.