problem to resize the chart

turbofib

Re: problem to resize the chart

siko1056
On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 11:25 PM turbofib <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi,
look picture

https://gyazo.com/4769f42c5693da4b898db6c90bbc4f22

if i resize chart

https://gyazo.com/20db8367c5d4c94ddd270c28870e8c4f

It is more likely to get help, if you provide a minimal example with a relevant subset of your data and a necessary portion of your code for plotting the data.  Additionally, it might be helpful to know your operating system and Octave version.  I see the problem, but at least I am not able to guess what went wrong in your case.

Kai.

Re: problem to resize the chart

turbofib
hi

i use octave version 4.03

My pc: window 10 pro

Re: problem to resize the chart

siko1056
On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 1:59 AM turbofib <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi

i use octave version 4.03

My pc: window 10 pro

Octave 4.0.3 quite old (2016) [1] and many many improvements had happend since then.  If it was possible, try to upgrade to the recent stable version 4.4.1 and check if the erroneous behavior is still present.

HTH,
Kai