question

Sergio Alejandro Leal Durazo
Hello,

I would like to know if you have exercises forĀ  studying NACA 4 digits or 6 digits? or any other exercises related to fluid dynamics or fluid mechanics.

Thank you,

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Re: question

Przemek Klosowski-7
On 02/01/2018 12:12 AM, Sergio Alejandro Leal Durazo wrote:
> I would like to know if you have exercises forĀ  studying NACA 4 digits
> or 6 digits? or any other exercises related to fluid dynamics or fluid
> mechanics.

You are talking about solving equations describing airflow around NACA
wing profiles? I don't know of any, but Octave does have PDE solvers, so
you should be able to set them up to work on such problems.