resize character picture

gigiolone123
this is a originally graphic:

https://gyazo.com/0c14cfc5ac8293cdd4598130c54ed640

and this is his picture

https://gyazo.com/ab930c30e59aa18e6a7144306e5d5de1

Is it possible to keep the original size?

Re: resize character picture

mmuetzel
I am not sure I correctly understood your question. But would not maximizing
the figure window resolve your issue?

Markus

Re: resize character picture

Pantxo
gigiolone123 wrote

> this is a originally graphic:
>
> https://gyazo.com/0c14cfc5ac8293cdd4598130c54ed640
>

> and this is his picture
>
> https://gyazo.com/ab930c30e59aa18e6a7144306e5d5de1
>

> Is it possible to keep the original size?
>

> --
> Sent from:
> http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-General-f1599825.html

Hi,

I guess (I need to guess since you did not provide a single line of code)
you have used the "print" or "saveas" functions to produce an output raster
figure. By default, those functions format the figure according to the
"paperposition" figure property. So you either need to change that property
before printing or to set "paperpositionmode" to "auto". Something like
this:

plot (1:10); ## Enlarge your figure as needed
set (gcf, "paperpositionmode", "auto")
print toto.png

In any event:
* please read the help string of the functions you try to use.
* please provide sample codes and explain a bit more what you are trying to
achieve

Pantxo