Quantcast

reverse of autoload

JuanPi
Hi,

Today I was searching for a function that does the reverse of autoload
(./src/oct-parse.cc line 7103). I couldn't find it. If it doesn't
exist. Can I add the option "remove" to autoload?

My plan is to use lookup_autoload (./src/oct-parse.cc line 199) to
search for the given function and then erase that element from the
autoload_map map (method std::map::erase).

Is there anything else to take care of?

Thank you

--
JuanPi Carbajal
-----
-----
http://ailab.ifi.uzh.ch/carbajal/

Re: reverse of autoload

c.-2

On 23 Sep 2012, at 23:28, [hidden email] wrote:

> Message: 5
> Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 22:48:59 +0200
> From: JuanPi <[hidden email]>
> To: Octave Maintainers <[hidden email]>
> Subject: reverse of autoload
>
> Hi,
>
> Today I was searching for a function that does the reverse of autoload
> (./src/oct-parse.cc line 7103). I couldn't find it. If it doesn't
> exist. Can I add the option "remove" to autoload?
>
> My plan is to use lookup_autoload (./src/oct-parse.cc line 199) to
> search for the given function and then erase that element from the
> autoload_map map (method std::map::erase).
>
> Is there anything else to take care of?
>
> Thank you

I have actually proposed this myself long time ago:
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/reverse-of-autoload-tp1635126.html

so I'd be very happy if you could add this feature!
c.

Re: reverse of autoload

JuanPi
On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 7:33 AM, c. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 23 Sep 2012, at 23:28, [hidden email] wrote:
>
>> Message: 5
>> Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 22:48:59 +0200
>> From: JuanPi <[hidden email]>
>> To: Octave Maintainers <[hidden email]>
>> Subject: reverse of autoload
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Today I was searching for a function that does the reverse of autoload
>> (./src/oct-parse.cc line 7103). I couldn't find it. If it doesn't
>> exist. Can I add the option "remove" to autoload?
>>
>> My plan is to use lookup_autoload (./src/oct-parse.cc line 199) to
>> search for the given function and then erase that element from the
>> autoload_map map (method std::map::erase).
>>
>> Is there anything else to take care of?
>>
>> Thank you
>>

> I have actually proposed this myself long time ago:
> http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/reverse-of-autoload-tp1635126.html
>
> so I'd be very happy if you could add this feature!
> c.

Cool, thank oyu. I missed that conversation!

I will do it as soon as possible.

--
JuanPi Carbajal
-----