saveas error

rwensley
Greetings,

I am receiving and error, ''nfig' undefined near line 526 column 15, whenever I execute, saveas(gcf, plotFn1, 'png') or print figure1.pdf.

The figure appears as figure1.PNG as taken via a screen shot.

Your help is appreciated.
Ron Wensley

Re: saveas error

Doug Stewart-4

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 11:14 AM, rwensley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Greetings,

I am receiving and error, ''nfig' undefined near line 526 column 15,
whenever I execute, saveas(gcf, plotFn1, 'png') or print figure1.pdf.

The figure appears as  figure1.PNG
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4684090/figure1.PNG>   as taken
via a screen shot.

Your help is appreciated.
Ron Wensley

what code are you running to get those graphs?

--
DASCertificate for 206392

Re: saveas error

Mike Miller-4
On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 08:14:12 -0700, rwensley wrote:
> I am receiving and error, ''nfig' undefined near line 526 column 15,
> whenever I execute, saveas(gcf, plotFn1, 'png') or print figure1.pdf.
>
> The figure appears as  figure1.PNG
> <http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4684090/figure1.PNG>   as taken
> via a screen shot.

Printing figures with visible uicontrols doesn't work in Octave 4.2.
This has been fixed on the development branch and will be part of the
next major Octave release.

I don't know of a workaround for Octave 4.2 other than not printing a
figure that has uicontrols added to it.

Re: saveas error

rwensley
Mike,