saving hdf5 files with Nd cell arrays

David Bateman-3
Forgot to convert the saving in hdf5 files of cell arrays to take into
accound Nd arrays. However, I already had for ascii and binary files.
This patch adds this functionality...

D.

Motorola CRM                                 +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph)
Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin    +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax)
91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary

patch.cell-Nd (7K) Download Attachment

saving hdf5 files with Nd cell arrays

John W. Eaton-6
On  3-Mar-2004, David Bateman <[hidden email]> wrote:

| Forgot to convert the saving in hdf5 files of cell arrays to take into
| accound Nd arrays. However, I already had for ascii and binary files.
| This patch adds this functionality...

I applied this patch a few days ago, but it seems that I didn't send a
reply about it to the list.  Thanks for implementing this feature.

jwe