scilabs connection

Lasse Ravnborg
Hi Octave

Not really sure this is the correct place to ask, but my google searches has come up short. I have follow this installation tutorial:

https://wiki.octave.org/Sci_cosim

and now when I am trying to run the given example. I get the error seen below. It seems like it doesn't recognise the sci_connect command. Can you help me with why this is happening, and how to fix it?

Re: scilabs connection

Sahil
Lasse Ravnborg wrote

> Hi Octave
>
> Not really sure this is the correct place to ask, but my google searches
> has come up short. I have follow this installation tutorial:
>
> https://wiki.octave.org/Sci_cosim
>
> and now when I am trying to run the given example. I get the error seen
> below. It seems like it doesn't recognise the sci_connect command. Can you
> help me with why this is happening, and how to fix it?
> ​

> Scilab.png (22K)
> <http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4686404/0/Scilab.png>

Please check the procedure again for running the demo [1]. I have added one
more step which loads the installed packages in octave. Earlier, I also got
the same error but rectified it as soon as i loaded the sci_cosim package.

Best
Sahil

[1] https://wiki.octave.org/Sci_cosim#Running_demo

Re: scilabs connection

Sahil
Lasse Ravnborg wrote

> Hi Octave
>
> Not really sure this is the correct place to ask, but my google searches
> has come up short. I have follow this installation tutorial:
>
> https://wiki.octave.org/Sci_cosim
>
> and now when I am trying to run the given example. I get the error seen
> below. It seems like it doesn't recognise the sci_connect command. Can you
> help me with why this is happening, and how to fix it?
> ​

> Scilab.png (22K)
> <http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4686404/0/Scilab.png>

Sahil wrote