show script editor and command window at the same time

show script editor and command window at the same time

Hwang, Gisuk

Dear Community,

I would like to see a script editor and command window at the same time (not tab to tab arrangement) just like Matlab. I used to use the trick given here, https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-octave/2015-09/msg00048.html

However, this trick for the ver 4.4.1 on windows does not work. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks, Gisuk.

Re: show script editor and command window at the same time

mmuetzel
Dragging the tabbed command window by its title bar to e.g. the lower edge of
the Octave window moves it into its own tile for me.
This is on Windows 10 with Octave 4.4.1.