sisotool update - first evaluation (post)

sisotool update - first evaluation (post)

egualter
Hello everyone,

I am sharing with you all my last post [1] about the first evaluation of the gsoc. So far, this tool is able to design a controller by adding poles and zeros. Also, it has the dragging and deleting functionalities to support you in this task.

Doug and John, I will run more tests and fix some small bugs this week. Also, I will replace the slider that I added to the GUI to adjust the gain for dragging the closed loop eigenvalues.

[1] - https://eriveltongualter.github.io/GSoC2018/week4.html

best,

Erivelton Gualter
Graduate Research Assistant
Control, Robotics and Mechatronics Laboratory
Cleveland State University