smooth color change and creating a closed surface

smooth color change and creating a closed surface

Fabian.Vogl
Dear Ladies and Gentleman,

I've created the Farfield Plot of an antenna, but I'm not able to change the color and get a closed surface.

At the moment, the Plot is looking like that:

finally I want that it looks like the following:

how do i get the right color-change?
and how do i get a closed surface?

the current code is looking like that: ( from CST i get: Theta, Phi, Abs)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Fabian Vogl
Abtl.: 3THI

R&S Teisnach
Kaikenriederstr. 27
94244 Teisnach

Aw: smooth color change and creating a closed surface

Stefan Mahr

Hi Fabian,

See "surf" function.

You may also take a look to openEMS plot functions, e.g.
https://github.com/thliebig/openEMS/blob/master/matlab/plotFF3D.m

BR,
Stefan

Gesendet: Dienstag, 07. November 2017 um 09:49 Uhr