test request

Could someone with access to a recent version of Matlab please try the
following:

1. Unpack the attached tar file, run Matlab, and cd to the newly created
test-files directory.

2. Evaluate the following commands at the command prompt (spacing is
important, not space in the '-1'):

sigma -1
eval ('sigma -1')
sigma = 1
sigma -1
eval ('sigma -1')
foo ()
foo (1)

and post the output here.

test-files.tar.gz (402 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: test request

himpe
Dear John,

attached is the requested output.

Cheers

Christian

PS: I manually obfuscated the path in the error messages.

--
Christian Himpe
Computational Methods in Systems and Control Theory

output_matlab2018a.txt (1K) Download Attachment