tisean package

JohnD
Anyone have any plans on releasing an updated tisean package?

Last release 2015, additional changes have been made to the forge repo

I'm willing to help if needed

Re: tisean package

Juan Pablo Carbajal-2
On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 8:39 PM JohnD <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Anyone have any plans on releasing an updated tisean package?
>
> Last release 2015, additional changes have been made to the forge repo
>
> I'm willing to help if needed
Hi John,

I could release it, but currently I have no time left. I guess 10th
August is the earliest date I can do this.
If you have time before, go ahead and release.

Re: tisean package

JohnD
On 6/14/19 7:17 PM, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 8:39 PM JohnD <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Anyone have any plans on releasing an updated tisean package?
>>
>> Last release 2015, additional changes have been made to the forge repo
>>
>> I'm willing to help if needed
> Hi John,
>
> I could release it, but currently I have no time left. I guess 10th
> August is the earliest date I can do this.
> If you have time before, go ahead and release.

I will probally apply the patch from
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?45815 or similar