to create execute

LucaLuca
hi,

i've create a program in octave

it's possible to compile my code and execute it by name?

Re: to create execute

siko1056
On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 11:48 PM LucaLuca <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi,

i've create a program in octave

it's possible to compile my code and execute it by name?

Do you mean by "create a program" some m-File?  Maybe you can make use of this: https://octave.org/doc/interpreter/Standalone-Programs.html#Standalone-Programs

HTH,
Kai

Re: to create execute

LucaLuca
Hi,
I want to execute file.exe and it run my code

Re: to create execute

Richard Crozier
On 27/10/2018 18:51, LucaLuca wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to execute file.exe and it run my code
>

> --
> Sent from: http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-Maintainers-f1638794.html

I'm prettyr sure he means something more like this:

https://uk.mathworks.com/help/compiler/magic-square-example-c-c-developer-tasks.html

and I'm pretty sure that the answer for Octave is no, there's no way to
do this

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.