unmatched @end defvar

Parsiad Azimzadeh
I am getting ready to release financial 0.5.0. However, upon making the html files for the release, I encounter errors of the form:

/tmp/octave-help-9jiSS0:94: unmatched `@end defvar'

I am not exactly sure what is wrong with my texinfo. For example, I might have:

@defvar @var{SomeVar}
This is a description
@end defvar

in an m file. Has anyone encountered this before?
--
Parsiad Azimzadeh [http://parsiad.ca]
PhD candidate

DC 3594 - University of Waterloo,
200 University Avenue West,
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1

Re: unmatched @end defvar

Colin Macdonald-2
On 20/01/16 19:22, Parsiad Azimzadeh wrote:
> I am getting ready to release financial 0.5.0. However, upon making the
> html files for the release, I encounter errors of the form:
>
> /tmp/octave-help-9jiSS0:94: unmatched `@end defvar'

You don't happen to be on arm architecture?  I had a problem on that
platform with a regexp doubling up @ to @@.

See:
https://github.com/catch22/octave-doctest/issues/130

Colin

Re: unmatched @end defvar

Parsiad Azimzadeh
>> I am getting ready to release financial 0.5.0. However, upon making the
>> html files for the release, I encounter errors of the form:
>>
>> /tmp/octave-help-9jiSS0:94: unmatched `@end defvar'
>
> You don't happen to be on arm architecture?  I had a problem on that
> platform with a regexp doubling up @ to @@.

I am not on arm; I'm on x86_64