warning In Editor

gigiolone123
This post was updated on .
hi,

i've modify code in my file , i save it and when i compile it i see :

https://gyazo.com/124e09fb0820826fb58349e708c2fc28
(the file is modified..do you want to reload it? )

but this is no sense…
i 've saved it…
obviously i want to load new file..

it's possible to delete this warning?

it's pics my editor

https://gyazo.com/80d4862fec91dd0bb40065fcf7b51166

Re: warning to compile code

gigiolone123

Re: warning to compile code

shivax

Re: warning to compile code

gigiolone123

can someone give me a solution? otherwise I am forced to use a previous
version

Re: warning to compile code

mmuetzel
Are you using an external editor to modify the file? Or do you use the editor
built in to Octave's GUI?

Is this path a soft link to a network share? Bug #54961 might be related to
your issue:
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?54961

Did you try setting the "Reload externally changed files without prompt"
option?

Markus

Re: warning to compile code

gigiolone123
This post was updated on .
thank you for answer..

Are you using an external editor to modify the file? Or do you use the
editor
built in to Octave's GUI? No...i use editor Octave Gui

i try setting the "Reload externally changed files without prompt"
and now it seem ok

thank you