warning: range error for conversion to character value

warning: range error for conversion to character value

Doug Stewart-4

Amol Ghaware [hidden email] via gnu.org

2:32 AM (3 hours ago)
to help
octave:11> fsamp=8000;
octave:12> fcuts=[1000 1500];
octave:13> mags=[1 0];
octave:14> devs=[0.05 0.01];
octave:15> [n,wn,beta,ftype]=kaiserord(fcuts,mags,devs,fsamp);
octave:16> hh=fir1(n,wn,ftype,kaiser(n+1,beta));
octave:17> freqz(hh)
warning: range error for conversion to character value
warning: called from
    __gnuplot_drawnow__ at line 87 column 16
I am trying design Low pass filter in octave getting above error, I am getting blank plot, Can anybody tell how to solve above warning ?

I ran your code and did not get any warnings!
Doug Stewart

--
DASCertificate for 206392