windows10

Anthoni Barbe

Hi

I just downloaded Octave on my PC with windows 10. It warned me at the beggining that it was not configure for windows 10 and that you wanted feedback about it. So here is some feeback :

I've meet a lot of problem. Octave run only one code and then don't want to run it again when there is modification that has been done. I cannot access the things on the workspace, impossible to see the datas in the different matrice. And the most anoying of it, Octave don't want to shut down. I always have to go to the task manager to force it to shut down.

Good luck with improving all this. I heard good things about this program but sadly, I will not use it in these conditions.

Anthoni

Re: windows10

Pierluigi

Works fine in my W10 and Ubuntu. Try a new installation...

Cheers,
Pierluigi

Sent from Blue