?

Enrico Bedogni

hi,

maybe it's a stupid question but i'm just started to use octave and i don't know if there is sonthing like simulink (as in matlab)
i wuold be happy if someone can resolve this problem given that i've to use that at university.

thanks

bedo

Re: ?

dastew
Enrico Bedogni wrote:

> hi,
>
> maybe it's a stupid question but i'm just started to use octave and i don't know if there is sonthing like simulink (as in matlab)
> i wuold be happy if someone can resolve this problem given that i've to use that at university.
>
> thanks
>
> bedo

No. Octave does not have simulink.

Take a look at Scilab
In Scilab there is an application called  Scicos  this is like simulink.
I use Octave for all my laplace functions and Scicos for simulink type
calculations.

Doug

Re: ?

Muthiah Annamalai-3
Doug Stewart wrote:

> Enrico Bedogni wrote:
>
>> hi,
>>
>> maybe it's a stupid question but i'm just started to use octave and i don't know if there is sonthing like simulink (as in matlab)
>> i wuold be happy if someone can resolve this problem given that i've to use that at university.
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> bedo
>>

> No. Octave does not have simulink.
>
> Take a look at Scilab
> In Scilab there is an application called  Scicos  this is like simulink.
> I use Octave for all my laplace functions and Scicos for simulink type
> calculations.
>
> Doug
I thought the official question was to point folks to flowdesigner or
scicraft ?
http://flowdesigner.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

In principle, one can start off adding objects to FlowDesigner and convert
them to Octave objects -OR- generate equivalent M-file/code thats runnable
later. Its bound to be very interesting project, given license
compatibility etc.

But to answer your question, nothing exists with tight integration. Not
right
now.

Best,
Muthu