About GNU Octave 5.2.0

Ayça Ateşer
Hi
I cannot use imhist() and im2bw() functions in Gnu Octave 5.2.0.Do I need to download an extra package to use this functions? Can you help me with this?

Re: About GNU Octave 5.2.0

nrjank
On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 4:35 PM Ayça Ateşer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi
I cannot use imhist() and im2bw() functions in Gnu Octave 5.2.0.Do I need to download an extra package to use this functions? Can you help me with this?

What operating system are you on, and how did you install Octave?

what do you get by typing:

>> pkg list

if it shows the image package, you only need to type:

>> pkg load image

before running those functions.

if it odes not show the image package, you can type:

>> pkg install -forge image

and it will download and install the image package