Application for student internship in GSOC 2020

Application for student internship in GSOC 2020

Octave - General mailing list
Yes, I did and I am currently working on Octave in the machine learning course offered by professor Andrew NG on coursera. Hence I can handle it here too.
Please keep me informed about everything that I need to be aware of.
Thank you!

Re: Application for student internship in GSOC 2020

Doug Stewart-4

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 2:53 AM Shivam Baranwal 19BCE1350 via Help list for GNU Octave <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes, I did and I am currently working on Octave in the machine learning course offered by professor Andrew NG on coursera. Hence I can handle it here too.
Please keep me informed about everything that I need to be aware of.
Thank you!

you should look at this:

https://octave.org/doc/v4.2.1/How-You-Can-Contribute-to-Octave.html

--
DASCertificate for 206392

Re: Application for student internship in GSOC 2020

nrjank
Administrator

Re: Application for student internship in GSOC 2020

Octave - General mailing list
Thank you, I will check it out.