CF tool

Samuel Gajda

Dear. readers,

I wanted to ask if it is possible to include the CF tool like the tool in matlab.

I would be very happy if you could solve my Problem otherwise i will cry.

If you won’t solve it, i will not be a user of octave anymore because i Need this tool to pass my class.

I love all creaters of octave but it would break my heart if you can not solve my Problem.

In love ,

Leon Effenberger

Re: CF tool

BGreen
On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 9:32 AM Samuel Gajda <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear. readers,

I wanted to ask if it is possible to include the CF tool like the tool in matlab.

I would be very happy if you could solve my Problem otherwise i will cry.

If you won’t solve it, i will not be a user of octave anymore because i Need this tool to pass my class.

I love all creaters of octave but it would break my heart if you can not solve my Problem.

In love ,

Leon Effenberger

You can use the optim package for curve-fitting to arbitrary functions that you define. Try, for example, leasqr.