Chrono (datetime support) 0.2.1 available

Chrono (datetime support) 0.2.1 available

apjanke-floss
Hi, Octave folks,

I've posted version 0.2.1 of my Chrono package, which provides
Matlab-compatible Octave implementations of datetime and related classes
and functions.

With this release, time zone support is working, and I think all the
basic datetime features are in place.

I invite anybody who's interested in date/time support in Octave to try
it out. Bug reports and feature requests welcome at
https://github.com/apjanke/octave-chrono/issues.

Cheers,
Andrew

Re: Chrono (datetime support) 0.2.1 available

Juan Pablo Carbajal-2
Looks pretty awesome, let me try a little bit. I hope this find its
way to OF soon (maybe external package?)

On 4/21/19 4:00 PM, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote:
> Looks pretty awesome, let me try a little bit. I hope this find its
> way to OF soon (maybe external package?)

I hope so too! My plan is that once I've established the code as being
reasonably correct, I'll ask the Octave maintainers to help me get it
published as an external OF package.

Cheers,
Andrew

Re: Chrono (datetime support) 0.2.1 available

Andreas Weber-6
Am 21.04.19 um 18:16 schrieb Andrew Janke:
> I've posted version 0.2.1 of my Chrono package, which provides

Under "Requirements":  "That means you need to install Visual Studio
Community on Windows"
is that really true? I always thought the compiler has to be compatible
with the one used to build liboctave in the target system and MXE Octave
already ships gcc.

-- Andy