Class Library Information?

Craig Earls-2
Hate to ask for too much, given how good octave is, but is there any
updated information on the octave library? I have been writng a few oct
files and punch through the headers files is getting old, and the Octave
Library info looks pretty stale.

Is there any documentation that I can help with (given near complete
ignorance, I could probably only help with editing)?
Craig P Earls      [hidden email]
LT US Navy, MIT Ocean Engineering      [hidden email]

Class Library Information?

John W. Eaton-6
On  8-Apr-1997, Craig Earls <[hidden email]> wrote:

| Hate to ask for too much, given how good octave is, but is there any
| updated information on the octave library?

| Is there any documentation that I can help with (given near complete
| ignorance, I could probably only help with editing)?

Other than what's in the last distribution?  No, not unless someone
else has written something and not told me about it...

jwe