Comments at close of namespace

Rik-4
8/31/16

jwe,

I'm doing a light clean of the code base to try and get it to look mostly
uniform.

I know we agreed to get rid of comments sitting on #endif lines.  Do we
have a convention for the end of namespaces?  I see that almost all of the
QtHandles namespaces are closed with

}; // namespace QtHandles

--Rik

Re: Comments at close of namespace

On 08/31/2016 03:18 PM, Rik wrote:

> I'm doing a light clean of the code base to try and get it to look mostly
> uniform.
>
> I know we agreed to get rid of comments sitting on #endif lines.  Do we
> have a convention for the end of namespaces?  I see that almost all of the
> QtHandles namespaces are closed with
>
> }; // namespace QtHandles

I'd prefer to remove these.  Also, the semicolon is not needed there, is it?

jwe