Computing Cross Validation Indexes

Michael Davidson
Is there an Octave alternative to Matlab's crossvalind function, specifically the "Kfold" functionality?  I've looked pretty hard on Google for any Octave alternatives or implementations that others have posted that I may use, but I've had no luck.

Re: Computing Cross Validation Indexes

CdeMills
Michael Davidson wrote
Is there an Octave alternative to Matlab's crossvalind function,
specifically the "Kfold" functionality?  I've looked pretty hard on Google
for any Octave alternatives or implementations that others have posted that
I may use, but I've had no luck.
What's the purpose of this function ? Study of cross-correlation ? of covariance ?

Pascal
md

Re: Computing Cross Validation Indexes

md
I'm using maximum likelihood estimation to create Gaussian classifiers, and I want to perform 10-fold cross validation to see how well the classification works on the training data given different assumptions, e.g. the features are correlated vs uncorrelated.