Control Toolbox

marshall028
I am attempting to write a program for a bio mechanical spring system.  I
have input the matrices and given values but when it comes to using the
control toolbox in order to write step-systems, I keep running into "binary
operator '!=' not implemented for 'cell' by 'scalar' operations"

Here is what i have for code for that section of the project...
sysstep = ss(A,bstep,C,D);
sysimpulse = ss(A,bimp,C,D);
t = linspace(0,.25,1000);

[y,t,x] = step(sysstep,t);
y1 = .02*y;x1 = .02*x;
[y1,t,x1] = impulse(sysimpulse,t);
y2 = .02*y1;x2 = .02*x1;

Any ideas as to where I am going wrong and encountering this error?

Thank you,

Tom

Re: Control Toolbox

Doug Stewart-4

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 3:24 AM marshall028 <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am attempting to write a program for a bio mechanical spring system.  I
have input the matrices and given values but when it comes to using the
control toolbox in order to write step-systems, I keep running into "binary
operator '!=' not implemented for 'cell' by 'scalar' operations"

Here is what i have for code for that section of the project...
sysstep = ss(A,bstep,C,D);
sysimpulse = ss(A,bimp,C,D);
t = linspace(0,.25,1000);

[y,t,x] = step(sysstep,t);
y1 = .02*y;x1 = .02*x;
[y1,t,x1] = impulse(sysimpulse,t);
y2 = .02*y1;x2 = .02*x1;

Any ideas as to where I am going wrong and encountering this error?

Thank you,

Tom

try:

sys= ss(A,bstep,C,D);