Cubic aspect ratio

pathematica
This post was updated on .
I would be grateful if I might check something.

In the current version of Octave, I can obtain a cubic aspect ratio following a plot3() using

set (gca (), "dataaspectratio", [1 1 2/3]);

In previous versions (including the one that is in the Ubuntu repositories) it was necessary to use

set (gca (), "position", [0.13000   -0.05000   0.77500   1.08000]);

In particular, I would be grateful if someone would confirm the value in the z axis (2/3). I have found it by experimentation, judging by eye.

Thanks
However good you think Octave is, it's much, much better.