Documentation Checklist Item nearly done

Documentation Checklist Item nearly done

Rik-4
The "Review Documentation" item
(https://wiki.octave.org/6.1_Release_Checklist#Review_documentation) is
nearly done.

The last step is to take a look through the changesets from the last
release and see if there was anything of major importance which has not
been noted in the NEWS file.

--Rik

Re: Documentation Checklist Item nearly done

siko1056
On 12/13/19 2:34 AM, Rik wrote:

> The "Review Documentation" item
> (https://wiki.octave.org/6.1_Release_Checklist#Review_documentation) is
> nearly done.
>
> The last step is to take a look through the changesets from the last
> release and see if there was anything of major importance which has not
> been noted in the NEWS file.
>
> --Rik

Thank you Rik, so far your work share on this release is again
significant.  Please do only as much as your time permits.

Yesterday (JST) my attempt going through the oldest submitted patches
got annoyingly stalled, as I noticed [1].  Hope to continue there soon.

Best,
Kai

[1] https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110158