Dynamic linking and structures (+ Linking to Vista)

Dynamic linking and structures (+ Linking to Vista)

Markus Svensen
Does anyone know whether it is possible to return Octave structures from
dynamically linked .oct-files? As far as I can understand, it isn't, but
maybe there is a way?

Just two days ago I sent an email to this mailing list about problems
with linking to a 3rd party library (Vista,
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/nest/lci/vista/vista.html) in dynamically linked
.oct-files. Eventually, the problems I experienced were resolved by
simply re-compiling the Vista library. My apologies for not not having
tried this ubiquitous, well-tested strategy prior to writing to
help-octave. ;-)

Thanks

Markus Svensén

Max-Plank-Institute of
        Cognitive Neuroscience
Leipzig, Germany

Re: Dynamic linking and structures (+ Linking to Vista)

A S Hodel
Take a look at the Octave Controls Toolbox .oct files:

ftp://ftp.eng.auburn.edu/pub/hodel/OCST*.tar.gz