ESA SOCIS Project

Ash Hughes
Hi,

I am interested in participating in the ESA SOCIS this year. I've created a Wiki page as asked (http://wiki.octave.org/User:Ashh87) and I've been told that there is work being done on this project (Incomplete sparse factorizations ichol, ilu). I was also told to contact Nir and Carlo here on the mailing list for advice on how I can help and how I should continue applying.

Thanks,

Ash

Re: ESA SOCIS Project

Nir Krakauer-2
Dear Ash,

Yes, please look at http://siko1056-gsoc.blogspot.com/ for the current
work on this topic by a GSoC student. You may want to revise your
application accordingly.

Best,

Nir

Re: ESA SOCIS Project

Carlo de Falco-2

On 2 Aug 2013, at 02:03, Nir Krakauer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Ash,
>
> Yes, please look at http://siko1056-gsoc.blogspot.com/ for the current
> work on this topic by a GSoC student. You may want to revise your
> application accordingly.
>
> Best,
>
> Nir

Ash,

You can also have a look at Kai's code in his public repo:

http://inversethought.com/hg/octave-kai

Personally I think you would be better off looking at a different
project at this time to avoid conflicting with his work.

c.