Error

banda santhoshreddy
Error While Submitting the  Assignment please see the attached file it shows error: structure has no member 'email_address'.Please see this error and solve ASAP

--
Regards ,
Santhosh Reddy

Capture.PNG (48K) Download Attachment

Re: Error

Andreas Weber-6
Hi Banda,

Am 01.05.20 um 11:23 schrieb banda santhoshreddy:
> Error While Submitting the  Assignment please see the attached file it
> shows error: structure has no member 'email_address'.Please see this
> error and solve ASAP

This is the maintainers mailing list for GNU Octave.
You have to ask the author of your code you are running (you haven't
even included the code).

And I strongly recommend not writing "..solve ASAP" when contacting the
author.

-- Andy

Re: Error

nrjank
On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 9:45 AM banda santhoshreddy <[hidden email]> wrote:
Error While Submitting the  Assignment please see the attached file it shows error: structure has no member 'email_address'.Please see this error and solve ASAP

--
Regards ,
Santhosh Reddy

why are you emailing the Octave maintainers list for what appears to be a problem with your class, that we have nothing to do with?