FW: please quit me

Nemes Laszlo

Feladó: Nemes Laszlo [mailto:[hidden email]]
Küldve: 2020. április 5. 19:10
Címzett: '[hidden email]'
Tárgy: please quit me
Fontosság: Sürgős

Dear Octave Help!

Thank you for your acceptance of me on your mailing list. Hopwever now I would like to be taken off from it as I am not yet a user of Octave and I get a flurry of e-mails.

Best regards

László Nemes

Re: FW: please quit me

BGreen

Feladó: Nemes Laszlo [mailto:[hidden email]]
Küldve: 2020. április 5. 19:10
Címzett: '[hidden email]'
Fontosság: Sürgős

Dear Octave Help!

Thank you for your acceptance of me on your mailing list. Hopwever now I would like to be taken off from it as I am not yet a user of Octave and I get a flurry of e-mails.

Best regards

László Nemes

Did you already try to unsubscribe at this page?