Final call for GUI translations

José Luis García Pallero
Hello Rik,

I attach the es_ES.ts file which I have updated correcting all errors
and incompleteness. I've corrected it starting with the file from
octave-4.0.0-rc2.tar.gz. I had collaborated some months ago with this
task, but I don't remember if I sent a diff file or the corrected
es_ES.ts itself

I hope it's helpful

José Luis García Pallero
[hidden email]
(o<
/ / \
V_/_
Use Debian GNU/Linux and enjoy!

es_ES.ts.tar.gz (22K) Download Attachment

Re: Final call for GUI translations

Rik-4
On 03/30/2015 12:13 PM, José Luis García Pallero wrote:

> Hello Rik,
>
> I attach the es_ES.ts file which I have updated correcting all errors
> and incompleteness. I've corrected it starting with the file from
> octave-4.0.0-rc2.tar.gz. I had collaborated some months ago with this
> task, but I don't remember if I sent a diff file or the corrected
> es_ES.ts itself
>
> I hope it's helpful

José,

I added your name to the list of contributors to Octave and applied your
changes here (http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/abf348f41759).

Thanks,
Rik