Fix CAMD/COLAMD/CCOLAMD/CXSparse include search directories

Fix CAMD/COLAMD/CCOLAMD/CXSparse include search directories

Kyle Guinn
Hi,

I maintain a Slackware build script for octave as found here:
http://slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/14.0/academic/octave/octave.SlackBuild

Since around version 3.4.0 or maybe 3.2.4 or earlier, I noticed that
octave could no longer find some parts of SuiteSparse that I had
installed.  I've finally gotten around to finding the changeset that
broke it.  Patch is attached.

-Kyle

searchdirs.patch (2K) Download Attachment

Re: Fix CAMD/COLAMD/CCOLAMD/CXSparse include search directories

Carnë Draug-2
On 12 January 2013 07:19, Kyle Guinn <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Since around version 3.4.0 or maybe 3.2.4 or earlier, I noticed that
> octave could no longer find some parts of SuiteSparse that I had
> installed.  I've finally gotten around to finding the changeset that
> broke it.  Patch is attached.

Hi Kyle

could you please submit this to Octave's patch tracker [1] ? Patches
are much more likely to get lost and forgotten when sent to the
mailing list.

Thanks
Carnë

[1] https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?func=additem&group=octave

On 1/13/13, Carnë Draug <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 12 January 2013 07:19, Kyle Guinn <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Since around version 3.4.0 or maybe 3.2.4 or earlier, I noticed that
>> octave could no longer find some parts of SuiteSparse that I had
>> installed.  I've finally gotten around to finding the changeset that
>> broke it.  Patch is attached.
>
> Hi Kyle
>
> could you please submit this to Octave's patch tracker [1] ? Patches
> are much more likely to get lost and forgotten when sent to the
> mailing list.
>
> Thanks
> Carnë
>
> [1] https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?func=additem&group=octave

Hi Carnë,

It appears that Rik has already taken care of applying it.
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/398ae067e811

I'll be sure to use that for future patches.  For some reason I
thought I needed an account to use that patch tracker.

-Kyle