Function c2d and d2c not working?

shank1207
hello i want to convert from digital domain(z-domain) to analog domain(s-domain ) and i think the easiest way to do is using d2c function?  i have the control package loaded but i get this error "the 'c2d' function belongs to the control package from Octave Forge but
has not yet been implemented" how can i implement this function?

Re: Function c2d and d2c not working?

Doug Stewart-4

On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 4:32 AM, shank1207 <[hidden email]> wrote:
hello i want to convert from digital domain(z-domain) to analog
domain(s-domain ) and i think the easiest way to do is using d2c function?
i have the control package loaded but i get this error "the 'c2d' function
belongs to the control package from Octave Forge but
has not yet been implemented" how can i implement this function?

try

help @lti/c2d
and
help @lti/d2c

they work for me

--
DASCertificate for 206392

Re: Function c2d and d2c not working?

shank1207
oh yes pardon me, they work perfectly thanks :)

Re: Function c2d and d2c not working?

Sergei Steshenko

Exploring the transforms stumbled upon "The Scaling and Squaring Method for the Matrix Exponential Revisited" -
http://www.maths.manchester.ac.uk/~higham/talks/exp04.pdf .

--Sergei.