GSOC 2020

Rajarshi Roychoudhury
Hi octave maintainers,
Can you tell me from where the codebase is for getting familiar to octave so that I can try to fix some bugs. Also, can you give a brief idea of what projects you might give out for GSOC 2020.

Best,
Rajarshi

Re: GSOC 2020

nrjank
Please see the Octave GSOC page for prospective students (answers to some of your questions are part way down the page):
https://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas

As well as the list of and links to past projects
http://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code

The Octave Bug reporting system can be found at: