GSOC-2022

Owais Ali
Hello
I am Owais Ali and I am thinking to apply for GSOC in your organization for next year.
I am currently a 2nd year student at BITS-Goa and I want to know how to start preparing for the application process in your organisation.
I would be really thankful if you can reply to this mail and guide me from the start itself.
Thank you,
Owais Ali.

Re: GSOC-2022

siko1056
On 6/2/21 12:57 PM, Owais Ali wrote:
> Hello
> I am Owais Ali and I am thinking to apply for GSOC in your organization
> for next year.
> I am currently a 2nd year student at BITS-Goa and I want to know how to
> start preparing for the application process in your organisation.
> I would be really thankful if you can reply to this mail and guide me
> from the start itself.
> Thank you,
> Owais Ali.

Thank you for you interest.  Please take a look at the wiki for more
information and guidelines:

   https://wiki.octave.org/GSoC

Kai