GSoC announecements

Juan Pablo Carbajal-2
Hi all,

I am sorry I am out of business this year for GSoC, however, please do
announce in this mailing list when the applications for Octave are
open, cause I want to spread the news through the university
newsletters.

Thank you

Re: GSoC announecements

Nir Krakauer-2
We just applied, presumably in a few weeks we'll find out if we were selected, otherwise we'll go through GNU like previous years. Would you be interested in advising a project?

Re: GSoC announecements

Juan Pablo Carbajal-2
On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 6:31 PM, Nir Krakauer <[hidden email]> wrote:
> We just applied, presumably in a few weeks we'll find out if we were
> selected, otherwise we'll go through GNU like previous years. Would you be
> interested in advising a project?

Hi Nir,

I doubt if I will have the time this few months. I am horribly delayed
with my duties. So if we have lots of applicants and there is a
project I can help with I could do it, but I would offer myself only
if really necessary... I am sorry.
But next time I should be more involved again.