GSoC proposal format

Vishnu Parammal
I had a doubt regarding the GSoC final proposal format. I have made it by  including both the public profile template and the private profile template and modifying it accordingly.
Is that the correct format?. Or should I make it ONLY according to private template.

Please have a look at my proposal and suggest changes if any.

Re: GSoC proposal format

siko1056
On 3/31/20 5:57 PM, Vishnu Parammal wrote:

> I had a doubt regarding the GSoC final proposal format. I have made it
> by  including both the public profile template and the private profile
> template and modifying it accordingly.
> Is that the correct format?. Or should I make it ONLY according to
> private template.
>
> Please have a look at my proposal and suggest changes if any.
>
>   Project proposal
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pe0nJOLzVgBc-Ui3Q3sm2lJapKI2GVURQapiOFD6QbQ/edit?usp=drivesdk>

Your proposal looks good to me.  Do not worry too much about a few
details.  Octave's public and private templates are used and it makes
sense what you wrote.  Please do not forget to make a final submit.
More info at [1].

Best,
Kai

[1] https://google.github.io/gsocguides/student/writing-a-proposal