Getting codes to access the paths I added.

Getting codes to access the paths I added.

Don Wagner
Attached please find the .octaverc I saved in my home directory.

None of my codes see the .m files in the directories that are in these added paths.

I used addpath(dir1:dir2:,-begin) and then saved the .octaverc directory.

I saved the added paths in my home directory under .octaverc.

And I renamed to octaverc_current to send as an attachment.

Any assistance appreciated.

Don W

octaverc_current (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Getting codes to access the paths I added.

Dmitri A. Sergatskov
On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 8:23 AM Don Wagner <[hidden email]> wrote:
Attached please find the .octaverc I saved in my home directory.

None of my codes see the .m files in the directories that are in these added paths.

I used addpath(dir1:dir2:,-begin) and then saved the .octaverc directory.

I saved the added paths in my home directory under .octaverc.

And I renamed to octaverc_current to send as an attachment.

Any assistance appreciated.

Don W

The file starts with a dot. It should not be there.

Dmitri.