Gmsh for Octave

Mishal0488
Hi Guys

There is a package called "msh" which makes use of gmsh which is an open
source meshing package.

Can someone please assist me in getting the package running correctly?
I have installed the "msh" package however not sure how to interface with
"gmsh" for some of the functions

Kind regards
Mishal Mohanlal

Re: Gmsh for Octave

marco atzeri-2
On 23.04.2021 13:47, Mishal0488 wrote:

> Hi Guys
>
> There is a package called "msh" which makes use of gmsh which is an open
> source meshing package.
>
> Can someone please assist me in getting the package running correctly?
> I have installed the "msh" package however not sure how to interface with
> "gmsh" for some of the functions
>
> Kind regards
> Mishal Mohanlal

what is your system and how you installed msh and gmsh ?

Re: Gmsh for Octave

Mishal0488
msh was installed using the octave commands. "pkg install msh".
Gmsh was just downloaded from the below website.

Currently running on windows but I am going to move over to Ubuntu as I have
fixed the cooling issues on raspberry pi. I would need to it to work on both
systems though

https://gmsh.info/