Google Summer Of Code 2020

Utkarsh Dhandhania
Hi! I was wondering if GNU Octave is participating in Google Summer O Code this year. And what are the skills and knowledge required to contribute to the GNU Octave Project?

Sincerely,
Utkarsh Dhandhania

Re: Google Summer Of Code 2020

nrjank
On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 5:58 PM Utkarsh Dhandhania <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi! I was wondering if GNU Octave is participating in Google Summer O Code this year. And what are the skills and knowledge required to contribute to the GNU Octave Project?

we have submitted an application to be a participating organization.  please take a look at this page for suggestions and to get an idea of what would be of interest: